Envíos y devoluciones
We make deliveries in the Peninsula .
For other countries and destinations, please contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a suitable solution.
When you place your order, we will send you an e-mail with the purchase confirmation, so you can check that the shipping information is correct.
Deliveries will not be made to PO boxes.
For shipments we apply the following rates:
- Peninsula flat rate: € 4.99
- For orders over € 39, shipping costs with MRW - collection point are FREE.
- For orders over € 45, shipping costs with Correos Express and MRW with home delivery are FREE.
Shipments will be delivered within 3-5 business days.
It is understood as a delivery period, from the moment the shipment leaves our warehouses until it reaches your delivery address.
No order will be sent until payment confirmation is received. For orders purchased by bank transfer, this confirmation may take several days.
If the courier company, due to an error in the address provided by the customer or after two delivery attempts, returns the package to our offices, the customer will bear the costs of return and the new shipment.
If you are a registered user, in the "Orders" section of your customer account you will have access to the status of your order at all times.
- Confirmed : The order has been received, but we have not yet confirmed the payment.
- Confirmed and pending : Some of the details of your order are incorrect or one of the products in the order is not available immediately. It is possible that this causes a delay in the preparation of your order, we will contact you to clarify your details and speed up the process of preparing your shipment.
- Ready : Your order is prepared and ready to be shipped.
- Sent : The order has already been sent. You will receive it at your home address within 3-5 days.
- Canceled : Your order has been canceled.
According to the law, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days after receipt of the goods. This right is conditioned by an order form other than in person. The buyer can exercise this right by returning the merchandise by delivery at his expense through one of the carriers. To expedite the settlement of the withdrawal of the contract and the refund, we recommend attaching a handwritten cover letter or a letter with the following content to the returned merchandise:
"I unilaterally withdraw from the purchase contract entered into according to the order [order number], on [order date] for items [goods]. Please refund the amount returned for the returned goods to account [account number] ". We recommend sending the merchandise insured and by registered mail. (not cash on delivery)
- The return will be borne by the customer and can be made with the transport company of their choice. The customer must mark the package with the following code, and send it to the address:
Packeta International - Correos Express
C / Banús s / n, nave 5
08130 Santa Perpètua de Mogoda
- If the return is for a broken or defective product, we will do it with the transport company we work with and we will bear the return costs
- Once received in our offices, if everything is correct, we will proceed to the refund within a maximum period of 14 days. It will be done with the same payment method with which the product was purchased (card or transfer).
Note: For returns for personal reasons, the cost of one-way shipping will be deducted from the amount refunded.
If in the original shipment you benefited from postage paid for meeting the conditions for it (purchase amount higher than the one marked for it), and when making the return these conditions no longer exist, the amount of the refund must be deducted the amount of the shipping rate in effect at that time.
For the return to be accepted:
- Products must be returned within 14 business days from the date of communication of the return by the Customer.
- Products must be returned in their original box / packaging. In the case that the product is wrapped in transparent paper, said paper cannot have been opened.
- The products cannot have been used.
- The products cannot have suffered any damage, so you should be careful with them while they are in your possession.
Note: On the original packaging, you should not put tape, stickers or anything that damages them, preventing them from being put up for sale again.
Products that cannot be returned
There are products that by their nature do not allow returns, unless it is by our mistake or it is not what you have ordered:
- COVID-19 masks
- Surgical masks
For reasons of hygiene and health protection, it is not possible to return these products within 14 days.
The claim conditions are in full compliance with the law and in situations that are not directly resolved by these reporting conditions, the provisions of this Law will be followed. The right to liability for defects (hereinafter, "Claims") it can be exercised only on goods purchased from the Seller and during the warranty period. The duration of the warranty period is indicated in the fiscal document of the Products. If not mentioned there, the law establishes it for 24 months, with the exceptions specified in the law.
§ 19 paragraph 1, § 24 paragraph 7 let. t) of Law No. 634/1992 Comp., On consumer protection, § 2173 of Law no. 89/2012 Comp., Civil Code
The buyer has the right to terminate the purchase contract in all cases provided by law. The withdrawal comes into effect on the day of acceptance of the acceptance of the goods by the Seller. The Seller has the right not to accept the acceptance of the goods by the Buyer if the conditions established by the Law and the Seller's Commercial Conditions are not met. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is completely canceled and the parties are obliged to return all the performance that they have already provided under it.
In the case of sending the claimed merchandise to the Seller through the transport service, the Buyer is obliged to attach a complete claim request with the merchandise. You can obtain this application in several ways (download it from the Internet, request it by email, phone, or post).
To expedite the claim procedure, we recommend sending together with the claimed goods: a tax document, a warranty card (if any), a completed CLAIMS SHEET and a detailed description of the defect. The buyer is obliged to prepare the goods for transport so that they are not damaged.
Complaints must be resolved without delay and as soon as possible. The legal period applies here, i.e. 30 days from the day following the day of delivery of the complaint request to the seller, unless the seller agrees with the buyer a longer period. If the Claim is not subsequently resolved, the Buyer will have the same rights and obligations as if it were an irreparable defect.
The Buyer is obliged to take over the resolved Claim as soon as possible at the request of the Seller, or to agree the conditions of carriage with the Seller.
The Seller will mark the Claim as unjustified in the event that:
- the defect was caused by improper handling or use,
- the defect was caused by a natural disaster, violent damage or weather conditions